Thursday, March 17, 2011

Saint Patrick's Day fix

I'm Christian, have no connection to Ireland and I'm not really a big fan of Alcohol so clearly this day is not a favorite of mine.....but i do love the color green (its one of my favorite colors) and as a soccer fan my favorite team from Israel wears green so this post is in celebration of the color green more than all the above.
So my suggestion for a st. Patrick fix is somewhat subtle and a bit more sophisticated and mature than just dropping the green color in bulk all over the place, which if you are intrested in that you can get this shirt or this jeans or even this full on St.Patrick's pant from Bonobos. These classic saddle shoes from Cole Haan would actually be a great investment not just for this green holiday but as an awesome spring shoe to wear with a nice linen suit or a casual chino and can go preppy with a plaid shirt and a bowtie.
Available on Zappos for $198.00, also check out the other color option, the dark purple is my favorite.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails