Monday, May 24, 2010

My style journal - week nine - The gingham world.....

 
As you know from my previous post, on my list for this spring i had a craving for gingham shirt, since i love making shirts, and after i didn't  find the right combo of style, fit and color shirt that i had in mind...i decided to make my own gingham shirt... i wanted a sharp military inspired shirt with a comfortable fit and a smart sophisticated look, a shirt that i can dress up or down for everyday look. Therefore i went with purple (one of my favorite colors) in a gingham Egyptian cotton fabric, a military inspired details of the  front button-flap patch pockets and epaulet tabs on the shoulders, and to seal the deal i added my signature - the extra long buttoned sleeve tabs......the result is a well fitted button down shirt with a classic feel and a contemporary twist.For this week's look i simply paired the shirt with my dark raw jeans and a black pointy boots.


This week I'm wearing:
Purple gingham shirt - Boaz
Raw denim pant - Boaz
Boots - Juno New york

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails