Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Gear ring from Kinekt design

After sharing my shoes obsession with you all, I feel more comfortable sharing one more obsession/love with you - Big silver Rings! I love them! The heavier and chunkier the better, almost to the point that its effecting the way my hand and fingers move... i call them a statement rings! Up until 8-9 years ago i used to have a ring on almost every finger...but over the years the selection shrunk into just two, a heavy silver ring from Chrome Hearts in some abstract shape that to me looks like a bull's head (you can probably notice it on right hand in one of my previous style journal photos) and my chunky sharp edged white gold wedding ring.
So, today while browsing the Uncrate blog i saw their post about the gear ring and froze!.... now, let me ask you guys, what can be more manly than the combo of rings and mechanical parts???
you guessed right...Nothing! Now lets add to it some movement (you can spin this ring all day long) and you get the prefect ring for a man!... Luckily Kinekt Design and its creator, Glen Liberman thought the same and went ahead and designed this high quality matte stainless steel GEAR RING! It features six micro-precision gears that turn in unison when the outer rims are spun (as can be seen in this video)..cool, isn't it?
It is available on Kinekt's site for $165..... And the greatest thing about it is that you don't even have to be a mechanic to wear it......


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails